Friday, July 2, 2010

Music: my addiction

I have mentioned before that music is my biggest and favorite addiction. I love it! I once heard someone say that music is a universal language that is color blind. And I agree 200%! I think music has that charming ability to win over even the most angry and bitter souls among us. No matter what mood I am in I can always manage to find a song that speaks the emotions that refuse to come out of me. I don't know about the rest of you, but one of my most prized possessions is my growing collection of all types of music. I love bragging about my growing 3000+ music collection! (Don't judge me) who doesn't?? Here's a food for thought: for all the music that you've heard in your lifetime, there are probably an infinity plus more that you've never heard! Anyways, get out there and make some of your own music!

No comments: